Abstract Submission for MAPACS ASC 2024
Abstract submission Guidelines
- The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for free oral or poster presentations
- Midnight of 28th April 2023 is the deadline for submission of abstracts. Late submissions will not be accepted
- Proof of payment will need to be shown, hence abstracts will only be accepted from participants who have registered and paid their registration fees.
- Abstracts are to be submitted online via this website.
- All submissions are to be written in English.
- Graphs, tables, and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- Please include the following information in the abstract in the order specified below:
- You assigned registration number
- Body, not exceeding 200 words
- The following structure should be followed in the body:
- Materials and Methods
The scheduling details and final format of accepted presentation (Oral or Poster) are the prerogative of the Scientific Committee and will be communicated to the authors after the closing date of abstract submission.